Solutions for the injection of corrosion inhibitor
The advantages of LEWA diaphragm metering pumps and packages in the injection of corrosion inhibitor:
- Hermetically sealed LEWA diaphragm pumps are ideal due to the high pressures and the fact that some inhibitors are carcinogenic (e.g. chromate/ hydrazine).
- The use of special, corrosion-resistant materials is possible (Hastelloy valve seats, ceramic oxide valve balls)
- Designed for extreme temperatures
- A space saving and more economical alternative to so-called flow dividers is the division of corrosion inhibitors with an easily maintained multiple metering pump. This has a replacement pump head, which can be turned on quickly and reliably by valve actuation in each injection line.
- For possible slug metering, we recommend the installation of metering pumps or systems with 2/6 pole motors. This allows slug and normal metering to be operated cost effectively